Tuesday, April 14, 2009

limited energy


We were happy to join a mountain climbing group that held by the high school friends of Mr.Kim on Sunday. To join this activity, we bought the special shoes for mountain climbing and prepared sushi for our lunch. There were more than twenty people present at the gathering station. After getting a folded chair and the sheet of information, we took a bus to our destination to start our exercise which took 5 hours to conquer. All the people were no problem to finish this goal except me. I climbed about 40 minutes and could not go any further,therefore Mr.Kim went with me down the mountain. He said that his friends all known my secret that I had limited energy to do exercise.
When we were on the bus back to pick up our car which parked in a parking lot of a MRT station, we found that we lost the mountain stick that friend lent us. The stick was on the bus station, and we already approached to the final station. Fortunately, the driver helped us to find it, and we bought him four bottles of drink for thank.
I learned a lesson from this experience that I need more exercise to improve my energy, otherwise I can to join the other activities with friends for amusement to enjoy the life.

No comments: