Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Lotte department store



Lotte is one of big consortiums in Korea. I like this department store very much not only because its location is near office but also because it's very convenience for me to enjoy chinese food there and, In addition, Italian restaurant Sorrato is also in this department store.
Here I saw some different points of views with Taiwan's. The first, the traffic guide directed the car to customers with elegant gestures and a little dance in a formal dress. Their actions made me feel that they enjoyed their job even just stood in the same place. The Second, we could touched the screen with pictures to order our meal. When restaurants were crowded and we were hesitant to make decision what we want to have. This facility was very useful for us to think it over. The Third, After ordering meals, we got an electronic machine that vibrated and tinkled when the meal were ready. I think in US or the other countries also have this device, now even in Taiwan. Last but not the end, Korean have good concept of environmental protection. I have found that restaurants use of stainless steel cup, spoon and chopsticks. I will introduce more people here make some efforts for the environmental protections in the future.

No comments: